POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interesting bug in Win, memory leak : Re: Interesting bug in Win, memory leak Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting bug in Win, memory leak
From: ABX
Date: 8 Apr 2004 04:11:12
Message: <vb1a70dvm1lrnposvdskirffj11ubfrhl5@4ax.com>
On 8 Apr 2004 03:35:48 -0400, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> Btw, the image looks quite different in pov 3.5-linux then 3.6-windows :-/
> radiosity is darker...

http://www.povray.org/beta/ :

  What's changed since v3.5 release :

    Core code :

      * unclipped radiosity values

> some global_settings changed in 3.5 -> 3.6

Rafal, this is another case when you are talking about 3.6 here so... is it
really so difficoult to you to discuss issues related to development of 3.6 in
povray.beta-test? How do you want to be not disregarded with your features
requests and complains if you ignore so simple requests like using beta-test
group in relation to beta version of application? I personally would
appreciate a little more segregation of information on your side. Thanks in
advance,

ABX